I like to travel. That’s obvious. But what’s my favourite way to get around I hear you ask? Well let me tell you:
1. On Foot. When I’m in a city (or anywhere to be honest) I love to walk. To have my headphones on, listening to good music, and putting one foot after the other…that’s what it’s all about, whether it’s a journey getting you from A to B or just a nice long stroll in the park.
2. By Car. It took me a while to pass my driving test (no, I’m not going to tell you how many tests I took, but lets just say it was more than 1), so once I could eventually drive and got my own car, I absolutely loved it. When I can’t drive I miss it like crazy.
3. By Train. You can see a lot of a place when travelling by train and I love to sit at the window seat and watch the countryside go by, it’s really quite calming.
4. By Plane. Once you can get your head around the fact that you are floating thousands of feet up in the sky, travelling by plane is not only the fastest and often most convenient way to get somewhere, but it can often be the most relaxing. No seriously, when else do you get to sit in a (reasonably) comfortable chair, watch awesome movies and and pretty much be waited on hand and foot?!
5. By Boat. Now I’m not a huge fan of the sea if I’m really honest (I hate not being able to see what’s underneath me), and boats often make me a little seasick, but that being said, when I’ve got some good friends around me, the sun is shining and we can take the boat out to a nearby secluded beach, there’s really nothing better.