I know, I know. I still haven’t actually written a proper update about anything I did or where I went for my 3 weeks of travelling after I left School of the World back in October. It’s coming, I promise. It’s just one of those posts that is going to have so much information in … More Top 10 Things To Do In Bocas del Toro, Panama
Yep, it’s another post about Costa Rica… I just spent 5 weeks there, didn’t you know? Ok, ok, yes I’m now a little bit obsessed with this glorious country and think that you should be too. So, just in case you ever take my advice and one day find yourself there, I’ve put together the … More Top 20 Things To Do In Costa Rica
After living in the ski resort of Les Arcs in the French Alps for 3 months this winter season, I feel that I can confidently say I know the place reasonably well and want to share with you my top things to see and do if you ever find yourself in the area. 1. Take … More Top 10 Things To Do In Les Arcs, France
1. Wander the strip and marvel at all the craziness (Vegas) 2. Have fun losing all your money in the casinos (Vegas) 3. See a show…we saw a Cirque Du Soleil production and it was incredible! (Vegas) 4. Visit all the different hotels and experience all their different themes (Vegas) 5. Watch the Bellagio fountain … More Top 10 Things To Do In Las Vegas & Chicago
1. Stay at the HI Santa Monica in Los Angeles. 2. Shop on 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica, LA. 3. Ride the Cable Car in San Francisco. 4. Eat a sourdough chowder bowl at Boudin Bakery on the pier in San Francisco. 5. Stay at San Francisco International Hostel.
1. Go jungle trekking and swim in some waterfalls. 2. Stay at Uprising Beach Resort. 3. Travel with the FeeJee Experience crew. We did the Triple Treat trip and it was immense. 4. Stay at Mango Bay Resort. 5. Visit the Naiyala High School…the kids are awesome and so proud to show you around.
1. Climb on Franz Josef Glacier. 2. Go Jet Boating. 3. Take a cruise on Milford Sound. 4. Eat at a little restaurant in Arrowtown (next to Queenstown) called ‘Pesto’. 5. Go up to the Golden Bay.
I spent just under two weeks driving around New Zealand’s North Island before heading to the South Island, and during those weeks I found so many awesome things to see and do…compiling this list was pretty hard! But here they are, my top ten things to do if you’re ever on the North Island: 1. … More Top 10 Things To Do On New Zealand’s North Island
1. Stay at Gilligan’s hostel, right in the centre of the city and with plenty of deals on offer! 2. Go for coffee at Bang on Spence Street. The drinks and food are great, the atmosphere is wicked and the staff are pretty easy in the eye! 3. Visit Cairns Regional Art Gallery. The $5 … More Top 10 Things To Do In Cairns
Over the last few weeks I haven’t really stayed in one place for more than 3 days at a time, so haven’t had the chance to do 10 things in each location. To make up for it, here’s my top 10 list of things to do in northern Queensland, from Noosa to Mission Beach: 1. … More Top 10 Things To Do In Northern Queensland