1. Climb on Franz Josef Glacier.
2. Go Jet Boating.
3. Take a cruise on Milford Sound.
4. Eat at a little restaurant in Arrowtown (next to Queenstown) called ‘Pesto’.
5. Go up to the Golden Bay.
6. Ride the Skyline Gondola in Queenstown.
7. Sunbathe on the shores of Lake Wanaka.
8. Stay at Moke Lake DOC Site (between Queenstown & Glenorchy).
9. Have a coffee and maybe a cake at VUDU cafe on Rees Street in Queenstown.
10. Wander around the centre of Christchurch and visit Re:Start, where you’ll find a bright, colorful street lined with shops inside big metal shipping containers, the city’s answer to the closure of the CBD following 2010’s earthquake.