1. Wander the strip and marvel at all the craziness (Vegas) 2. Have fun losing all your money in the casinos (Vegas) 3. See a show…we saw a Cirque Du Soleil production and it was incredible! (Vegas) 4. Visit all the different hotels and experience all their different themes (Vegas) 5. Watch the Bellagio fountain … More Top 10 Things To Do In Las Vegas & Chicago
1. Climb on Franz Josef Glacier. 2. Go Jet Boating. 3. Take a cruise on Milford Sound. 4. Eat at a little restaurant in Arrowtown (next to Queenstown) called ‘Pesto’. 5. Go up to the Golden Bay.
I spent just under two weeks driving around New Zealand’s North Island before heading to the South Island, and during those weeks I found so many awesome things to see and do…compiling this list was pretty hard! But here they are, my top ten things to do if you’re ever on the North Island: 1. … More Top 10 Things To Do On New Zealand’s North Island
1. Stay at Gilligan’s hostel, right in the centre of the city and with plenty of deals on offer! 2. Go for coffee at Bang on Spence Street. The drinks and food are great, the atmosphere is wicked and the staff are pretty easy in the eye! 3. Visit Cairns Regional Art Gallery. The $5 … More Top 10 Things To Do In Cairns
Over the last few weeks I haven’t really stayed in one place for more than 3 days at a time, so haven’t had the chance to do 10 things in each location. To make up for it, here’s my top 10 list of things to do in northern Queensland, from Noosa to Mission Beach: 1. … More Top 10 Things To Do In Northern Queensland
1. Visit the Gallery of Modern Art. 2. Go to the Queensland Museum. 3. Wander around the Southbank (and go to the markets on a weekend). 4. Watch all the dancers rehearsing on the Southbank. 5. Visit Streets Beach on the Southbank (as you can probably tell, I really quite liked the Southbank!)…there’s a man-made … More Top 10 Things To Do In Brisbane
1. Stay at Byron Beach Resort (BB). 2. Learn to surf (BB or SP). 3. Walk to the Lighthouse (BB). 4. Dance the night away at Cheeky Monkeys bar/restaurant/club (BB). 5. Book something through Wicked Travel…and then get to use their computers and Internet for free! (BB).
1. Wander round the Botanical Gardens and marvel at the bats. 2. Go to the Sydney Aquarium and see all the fishes…little and large. 3. Visit Manly beach…if only to decide that it’s far too crammed full of people and you never want to go again. 4. Go for NYE and see the fireworks…best in … More Top 10 Things To Do In Sydney
After being in Melbourne for about a week, I’ve found some pretty awesome things to see and do…here’s my top tips for one of my favorite ever cities… 1. Ride the city circle tram…it’s free and takes you all around the city, showing you the best sights and providing quick and easy transport. 2. Go … More Top 10 Things To Do In Melbourne
We only spent about 6 days in these two cities combines, but they were both brilliant places to hang out and see some sights…here are my top tips for things to do if you eve happen to be in KL or Singapore: 1. Get your feet nibbled by fish at Central Market (KL). 2. Stay … More Top 10 Things To Do In Kuala Lumpur & Singapore