As I sit in Toronto Pearson International Airport waiting for my flight to Miami, I thought it would be rather fitting to do a top 5 friday post on my favourite airports. So here goes:
1. Vancouver Airport. Comfy chairs. Free wifi. A water feature. Nuff’ said.
2. London Heathrow. In particular Terminal 5. Enough restaurants to feed an army and enough shops to keep you entertained for hours.
3. Nice Airport (France). Mostly due to childhood memories. I’ve spent many an hour in this Airport on my way to or home from my grandma’s house in the south of France. And I love it.
4. New York’s JFK. Needs no explanation.
5. Mauritius. When that heat hits you as you step off the plane, you know you’ve just arrived in one of the best places in the world!