I fly quite a lot, and in my lifetime I’ve used a variety of different airlines, ranging from the fantastic to the really-not-so-great. Here’s my top 5:
1. British Airways – good food, great in-flight entertainment, service with a smile.
2. Virgin Atlantic – again, the food isn’t bad, the movies and entertainment system are excellent and, if you’re lucky enough to get a lie-down-flat bed, you’ll be in luxury.
3. Easyjet – cheap flights, good service, and the seats aren’t that bad either.
4. American Airlines – nice and simple, great service, comfy seats with even better head rests.
5. Olympic Air – okay so I got to the end of this list and realised I haven’t actually used that many airlines and this is the only other one I can think of (apart from Ryan Air, but that’s not exactly in my favourites!)…I flew from Athens to Samos with Olympic and I have to say it wasn’t bad. Not much else to report. I’ll be flying loads more over the coming year so will do an updated list sometime soon.