1. Tuk Tuk in Bangkok…fun, scary and ever so slightly death-defying. Just be sure to bargain your price before you climb on board.
2. Sawngaethew in Chiang Mai…a communal open-backed hop on, hop off van. Like the tuk tuk’s in Bangkok, just make sure you work out your price before you get in.
3. The MRT in Singapore…clean, cheap, efficient and easy to use.
4. Ferry to the Thai Islands…because lets face it, anything that gets you to white sands and blue seas is a great way to get around!.
5. Train…just make sure you check your tickets to avoid any altercations with any angry Vietnamese.