I’ve been in Vietnam for about a week and half now and am slowly learning a few things about this incredible country, some of which I thought I’d share…
1. The roads are absolutely mental. They seem to use their horns instead of their brakes.
2. They make a mean banana shake.
3. Pho, a Vietnamese noodle soup (pronounced ‘fuh’), is delicious, wherever you get it.
4. Vietnamese iced coffee is amazing. They use condensed milk, which just sits at the bottom until you mix it in…yuuuuuummmm!
5. Tipping is not expected but is hugely appreciated.